Authors are invited to submit full papers for presentation at the conference, describing original, previously unpublished work, not currently under review by another conference, workshop, or journal. Full papers (no more than 8 camera-ready pages, 10 pt font in IEEE format) should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference.
All papers must include title, abstract, and keywords on the cover page. Since a double blind review process will be followed authors should be careful during preparing their manuscript so that their names and affiliations are not revealed. Please format your submission using the templates provided in the following:
Paper/Tutorial Proposal Submission Instructions
To submit your paper through EasyChair, please follow the following instructions.
- Login using your existing EasyChair account, or create a new account following the instructions on the site. If you are not logged in as author, you may need to change your role to author. You may do so by selecting the menu item: <SKIMA 2014> Change role. Your current role is always shown at the top of the EasyChair screen.
- Once you have logged in, click on New Submission, and then follow the instructions to submit your paper.
- When submitting a Full Paper, please select at least one topic from the menu in EasyChair that accurately reflect the paper's content. You may select more than one topics if necessary.
- Please select the topic(s) carefully, as the topics play a key role in the process of assigning reviewers.
- Please remember that only submissions in the PDF format can be accepted.