Last Date of Camera Ready Paper Submission is 16 November 2014
- Number of Pages: Papers should not exceed 8 pages, including figures, tables & references (Minimum paper length 4 pages).
- Page Size: A4
- Page Numbering: Off
- File Format: PDF only
- Abstract: It is important that the abstract be a meaningful description of your paper.
- Keywords: Choose from 3 to 8 keywords.
- Color: Use of color is encouraged, but since readers will usually print the papers in black and white, it is the author's responsibility to ensure that all figures/plots can be printed and understood in black and white.
To help ensure correct formatting, please use the style files for A4 Size found at the link below as templates for your submission. Please format your submission using the templates provided in the following:
Violations of any of the above paper specifications may result in rejection of your paper.
Before Creating a PDF
Add the copyright notice to the bottom left of the first page of your source document according to the guidelines. Detailed instructions can be found here
Please note that:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-4799-6399-7/14/$31.00 ©2014 Crown
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-4799-6399-7/14/$31.00 ©2014 IEEE
If necessary, contact Dr. Dewan M Farid at email@example.com for the appropriate copyright notice.
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Ensuring PDF Express Compatibility
The final versions of all accepted papers must be compatible with PDF Xpress. In order to assist contributors to SKIMA 2014, a PDF Xpress account has been created for this conference.
The instructions to access the account created for this conference at PDF Xpress are as following:
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site ( https://www.pdf-express.org/ )
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
Enter the following
- 34801X for the Conference ID
- Your email address
- Your password
- Continue to enter information as prompted
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
A copy of the copyright form for IEEE is to be submitted with each paper. Download the copyright form as pdf from here:
Please kindly fill in a hardcopy copyright form, sign it, scan it and convert it into PDF. You can upload it to the Easychair system as an attachment to your paper. Go to easy chair -> log in to the system -> select your paper -> upload a new version.
Alternatively, email it (in PDF) to the Proceedings Chair: Dr. Dewan M Farid (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please don't forget to indicate your paper number in the subject of your email message.
Upload the Final Version of Your Manuscript
You can upload the revised version of your paper using Easy chair account.
Go to easy chair -> log in to the system -> select your paper -> upload a new version.
Please address the issues raised by the authors. Papers that are accepted with conditions must follow the information provided in the reviews. Please stick to the formats and instructions to avoid any delay to the publication of your paper. Failure to address the instructions in case of the papers “conditionally accept” might result into a rejection. The whole process in short:
- Step1: Revise the paper using IEEE template and address the concern raised by the reviewers.
- Step2: Get a compatible PDF of your paper using PDFXpress.
- Step3: Download the copyright form, print it and fill it in.
- Step4: Upload pdfs’ of your paper and the copyright form using easychair.
Policy on Plagiarism
All papers accepted for presentation at SKIMA 2014 will be checked for plagiarism (including self-plagiarism). If a paper is found to fall in the category of plagiarism, the paper will not be published irrespective of paying the registration fee. A list of Authors of the papers identified in the category of plagiarism will be forwarded to the IEEE.